That red a$$hole
Chapter: St. Louis
Code of Conduct
Repost from Brant aka boxzila aka Tmfic-
Ladies & Gents,
As Scikotics has grown over the past few years by leaps and bounds to an absolutely massive club, it started to become apparent that we might need a little assistance in actually maintaining a standard of conduct that we would expect our members to adhere to, while representing the club and on the website, as well as a guide for new members coming in, of how we would expect them to represent or carry themselves.
Scikotics is a very laid back club, with very few rules and in no means are these "More Rules" it is just a "Code", of how we would all agree to rep scikos, as well as treat each other.
With that said, the countries MFICs (over 40) were all tasked with coming up with a "code of conduct" to be adopted nationally, they created it or had input into it, until we all came up with something that the vast majority voted on and accepted.
It is with that we will be implementeing this code of conduct as of today. From the national Admins to the chapters MFIC's this code of conduct will be the roadmap and guiding principles, as to how the club is run, as well as how the Chapter MFICs will guide thier chapters.
The MFIC's from all over the USA, should be all very proud of how they worked together over the past couple weeks to come up with this. I can definatley say that it was a group effort!
Thanks and say hello to the
Scikotics Code of Conduct!
As a Member of Scikotics I agree that I:
1. Will uphold the rules of this organization and present myself in a socially acceptable manner.
2. Will Respect all state and federal laws.
3. Will treat others as I wish to be treated. I will effectively communicate with all members, leaders, guests, sponsors, industry reps and anyone doing business with Scikoitcs in a respectful and courteous manner.
4. Will Promote Scikotics in a positive manner, invite new members and strive to make this club successful in all of its endeavors.
5. Will participate in club functions on a local and national level, attending club meets and actively supporting all Scikotics charitable and community functions.
6. Am aware that this club is made free by the hard work and dedication of our sponsors, and that at times I may be called upon in a time of need to help keep this club funded and/or operating.
7. Will strive to venture outside of my own chapter. We are a National car club, not individual chapters.
8. Will have all my activities directed towards keeping Scikotics the fun loving, people loving, and Scion loving club that it has always been.
9. Will never forget that I am a Scikotic, being so is a privilege not a right. I am held responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which make this club what it is. I will trust in the leaders of this club, and the club itself.
10. Will have fun, with my scion as this is the whole reason for this club!
Here's the rules now follow them
Being a Sciko is about having fun. Screw the rest of it.
09-15-2009 05:24 PM