Scikotics Friend Chapter: Philadelphia

Default Cant decide need opinions???

So im looking to ether pick up a full RS1 lip kit or im really getting hook on the k speed body kit.
    Here http://www.bodykits.com/VIS-Racing/B...SP_099/764118/

just trying to see what everyone els's opinions are. Also does anyone happen to know what wing that is on the white tc on the link i posted up?? it goes really well wit the kit but couldnt figure out which one it was.
    Last edited by DollarBill; 03-12-2012 at 11:03 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

thats the fake kaminari body kit.. the wing is kaminari spoiler check kaminari.com and if im to choose ill just get the rs1 kit i like the stock look of the tc with the lip kit and much cheaper to paint/install..

Default Re: Cant decide need opinions???

Quote Originally Posted by kupal07tc View Post
    thats the fake kaminari body kit.. the wing is kaminari spoiler check kaminari.com and if im to choose ill just get the rs1 kit i like the stock look of the tc with the lip kit and much cheaper to paint/install..
    yea i know its the fake Kaminari kit and its not the Kaminari wing but it looks like it and i really want it. and yea i like the RS1 lip alot but i seen one with that body kit up close and i dunno i just like really got attached to it. and i want something to go with my F1 fenders and the k speed front bumper goes really well

Scikotics Forum Whore Chapter: Baton Rouge sosborne's Avatar

are you planning on dropping the car low? if so i wouldnt get that k speed kit. would get torn up pretty quick. and lip kits also always look more clean. more of a factory look which i like.
    my vote is the rs1 kit
    or have you looked at the 5axis kit? thats one of my favorites along with the oem gfx kit
    07 BSP tC

Quote Originally Posted by sosborne View Post
    are you planning on dropping the car low? if so i wouldnt get that k speed kit. would get torn up pretty quick. and lip kits also always look more clean. more of a factory look which i like.
    my vote is the rs1 kit
    or have you looked at the 5axis kit? thats one of my favorites along with the oem gfx kit
    true i never thought of the lowering part. RS1 it is then. now i just gotta find that wing.

Scikotics Hooker OG Scikotics
    Chapter: Des Moines

Quote Originally Posted by kupal07tc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sosborne View Post
    my vote is the rs1 kit
    Quote Originally Posted by DollarBill View Post
    true i never thought of the lowering part. RS1 it is then. now i just gotta find that wing.

Sci 'til I Die! OG Scikotics
    Chapter: Des Moines

I've always thought the Kaminari kit (and its clones) were ugly as hell. I have only ever seen 1 Kaminari that looked halfway decent in probably hundreds I've seen with that kit. The RS1 kit isn't bad and I would totally rock that lip kit over the Kaminari. Personally, though, nothing beats the FiveAxis lip kit. That was the kit I was planning on putting on my car before I sold it. It gives a subtle aggressiveness to the car without completely altering the lines.
    Current Rides:
    '04 Subaru Forester XT | '86 Mazda RX-7 GXL

Former Ride:
    '05 tC Release Series 1.0 turbo