Scikotics Post Whore Chapter: Nashville
    Chapter: Smoky Mountain

Default How To Join Your Nearest Local Chapter with Pics Guide

Welcome to Scikotics!!!!

To gain full access to our local chapters you simply need to join the local chapter closest to you.

To join simply go to your Settings link located at the top right of the home page right next to where you log out at

You will need to VERIFY YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS at registration before you can attempt to join a chapter.

*** Please note some chapter require you to make 10 forum posts before you can apply to join a chapter, so jump in and say hello, introduce yourself.

Then on the left side of the page you will see "My Settings" in yellow. Look down the column to click on "Permission Groups"

Then look down the page and locate the Nearest Chapter of Scikotics to your location. Once you have found the chapter, please then click on the little white box next to the words "Join Group" to check it

Then scroll down the page and click on the big yellow button saying "Join Group" to send your request to that chapter's MFIC/VMFIC.

When accepted you will have full access to the local forums in your area.

This is done so the local chapter leaders known as MFIC's can add you to the roll call.
    Last edited by Uncle_Unix; 06-22-2013 at 03:28 PM.

Alex -"That was my Ball Juice!" Crabs adds "On My Face!"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: How To Join Your Nearest Local Chapter with Pics Guide

What a great writeup Jay!!!

Thank you for your contribution
    Downloading...

Scikotics on Twitter...http://twitter.com/scikotics

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si