PDA

View Full Version : Sibling Rivalry Post Photoshoot.

Crab o' nasty
09-25-2008, 01:34 PM
Ok so i am hoping to have a nice amount of people attend this show. I know not everyone can make it and Slamfest is the same weekend. So, for the people that do attend i would really like to get a photoshoot going since we will have more scions/scikotics than normal.

Now here is my idea and i am up for any ideas and what have ya. So please please please feel free to chime in. I encourage......

IT is a night show and well after everyone is done cleaning up and such everyone may be to tired to do a shoot, but i am still down for a night shoot especially since we are going to be downtown.
So peoples thoughts....

My idea is really for the next morning. I would like to get as many people as possibe and do a very large shoot.
I would like to get all xb's xa's xd's and tc's organized to make some very artsy style photos.
Here in jax we have a multitude of photo opps with different backdrops.
we have the beach and one we can drive on, we have woodsy type areas, open fields, Idustrial zones, downtown (old and new areas for different feels) and best of all good river shots and such.

So peeps please chime in tell me what you think, I would really like to do this, but i need people on board with this.

If enough people are down i am going to start a roll call and get a feel for where the shoot should be. Maybe even send the photo to a couple diff news stations and magz.

poleracing
09-25-2008, 01:58 PM
Crab.. Im down for photoshoot... I will have my camera ready as always.. I dunno Jax so I cant give ya any ideas....

But with whole bunch of cars the picture would have to be taken from the distance to capture all the rides...

hombredelassrtas
10-02-2008, 10:59 PM
i think you need the redheaded stepchild celica in the shoot ;)

Crab o' nasty
10-03-2008, 12:30 AM
Clayton will be there. lol

Luc1f3r
10-03-2008, 09:31 AM
i think you need the redheaded stepchild celica in the shoot ;)
wouldnt you really be a blue headed step child!? ..... well put you in the background, outta focus....:loser:

xAchick
10-03-2008, 12:57 PM
I want to do this, but I have to leave Jax by 2pm to make it home in time for work on sunday. So Just let me know ^-^