PDA

View Full Version : Alignment after the drop

ArticTC
07-01-2008, 01:27 PM
Ok so out of the 13 million lowering kits for the tc im looking at the Intrax kit. Is there anyway I can get by without gettin the camber kit or causeing insane wear on my tires? The rear camber kit cost a stupid amount and I really dont feel like deeping into my turbo funds for that....

BCBSPTC
07-01-2008, 02:03 PM
the rear has a camber adjustment on there already......i had toyota align mine for 50 bucks..........drives a lot better now

ArticTC
07-01-2008, 02:14 PM
Oh so there are alot of things I ave still yet to learn about these cars... Sweet deal, the front camber kit isnt that bad sooo yea thanks alot for the help....

fightinsk8ers
07-01-2008, 03:37 PM
you dont necessarily need the front camber kit....im on s-techs and i dont need one...just get it aligned thats all you really need

tCfrk86
07-01-2008, 09:26 PM
Ok so out of the 13 million lowering kits for the tc im looking at the Intrax kit. Is there anyway I can get by without gettin the camber kit or causeing insane wear on my tires? The rear camber kit cost a stupid amount and I really dont feel like deeping into my turbo funds for that....

The rear usually isnt that bad, but the front can be a bit bad on most kits, i have some rear camber bolts if you want to buy and pay shipping.

Saint
07-03-2008, 12:58 AM
I didnt need them on mine, i aligned it and it has been fine

triniosito
07-17-2008, 11:29 PM
the rear camber can be maxed out so there is no need for the camber kit and you dont have to worry bout the front